Web Design + SEO Content
Having a website is not enough. You need visitors to find it. Therefore, to improve local Google ranking, you need a customized SEO Content Plan. My affordable and inclusive packages will rank you higher by providing:
• Research of your brand's presence vs your competition
• Live, 30 minute Online Status Evaluation
• 4 Online Platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, etc.), built or enhanced for you
Fee: $400 - $500
You've got a lot to say. But no one likes walls-of-text. If your website has a high bounce rate, that's probably why. Let Pagebreak create engaging Brand Storytelling that states your mission at a glance. As a designer, I know how to write copy that fits and flows within your web design, instead of overwhelming it. What's more, Pagebreak follows Google's latest updates for better SEO. We edit for readability that search engines and viewers will love.
• Home or Landing Pages between $100–$350
• Other Web Pages: $75–$200
• Taglines and Brand Slogans: prices vary
• Blogs with your photos: $50–$250
• Blogs with sourced photos: $75–$350
Copy Editing includes Yoast SEO software. This will show all of your SEO problems that I'll correct. In addition, I'll provide before and after shots, so you'll see the improvements.
• Web Page SEO Edits (existing copy): $0.30 per word; 2 edits
• Substantive Edits (articles): $0.15 per word; 2 edits
I started Pagebreak to help small business websites compete with the big guys. A background in art and writing allows me to create truly integrative Copy and Design at affordable rates. My clients range from Vancouver fitness experts to LA event planners, to NY and UK designers. For bigger budgets, my associates in web development, design, and SEO have over 10 years of experience with international companies. No job is too small, nor too big, to handle.
Fees may vary.
• One-page Website: from $300 up
• Full Website, 4-5 pages: $1200–$1500
• E-commerce or Booking Calendar sites: from $1500–$3500
To attract visitors to your profiles and websites, I offer Authoritative and Cross-pollinating articles. Including related yet non-competitive companies in your article means more shares and greater visibility. I publish these articles on popular platforms like LinkedIn, Medium where you can easily share them on Twitter and Facebook.
Web Content Services include:
• Researched Content that is timely and relevant
• Links to respected sources • Google Best Practices for Web Readability
• Integrated On-brand Keywords
• Yoast SEO Best Practices
Articles: $75–$200 (400-900 words) SEO Blog Posts $50–$175 (350 to 900 words)
Email Marketing keeps customers aware of your brand. The trick to successful email campaigns is providing helpful info, not just self-promotion. With a background in both marketing and journalism, I know how to hook readers with engaging storytelling. For even more mileage, I'll integrate your email campaigns into your social media posts. Email Campaigns, Mailchimp
$250 Email Newsletters: $100 per 200–350 words
Articles, websites and blogs need images to tell half the story. But finding them is time-consuming. No worries. My Visual Content services include providing original photos that you own outright. On a budget? I'll find stunning royalty free images for you.
All Visual Content Services include:
• Photo sourcing and attribution
• Web Optimization and SEO/Alt Attributes
• Original Photos: from $50–$200 per photo
• Sourced Photos: $10 per photo
• Photoshop Touch-ups or Effects: from $25 on up
Our online Content Marketing Strategy includes:
• Content strategy, research, keywords
• Weekly engagement on social media (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, Goggle+ etc.)
• Timely content that promotes website visits and brand loyalty
• Facebook Ads as requested
1 Social Media platform, 5 xs a week: $250 monthly 2 platforms, 6xs a week: $500 monthly 3 or more: price on request