To improve local Google ranking, you need a customized SEO Content Plan. My content marketing packages provide:
• Competition research and content direction
• Live 20-minute consultation to discuss your goals
• 2 platforms built and managed, 5 times a week. Choose from LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook.
Fee: $400 monthly; 6-month minimum
SEO WEBSITE COPY
No one likes walls-of-text. As a designer and writer, I seamlessly integrate brand copy within a site's design. I create brand taglines that state your mission at a glance, CTA that converts, and web copy that delights and engages.
• Home or Landing Pages: $150–$350
• Other Web Pages: $100–$200
• Taglines and Slogans: prices vary
• Blogs and articles: $75–$350
I started Pagebreak to help small business websites compete with the big guys. No job is too small, nor too big, to handle.
Fees may vary.
• Websites from 1-3 pages: $700 up
• Full Websites, 4-5 pages: $2000–$6000
• E-commerce or Booking Calendar sites: from $3500–$9000
I and my colleagues create cross-pollinating content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, Pinterest, and Youtube. These include mentions and/or links to non-competitors, for better shareability.
Content Marketing Services:
• Follow SEO Best Practices
• Include natural sounding Keywords
Articles: $75–$300 (400-900 words)
Video with blog transcript: $300 (up to 950 words/15 mins)
My Email Marketing campaigns in MailChimp and HubSpot successfully promote brands and retain loyalty. A background in both marketing and journalism taught me how to craft subject lines and text that hook a reader.
Newsletter: $200 for 400 words.
ante. odio lectus velit, amet, non consequat. Curabitur ut Nullam