Web Copy is not like any other writing. It should integrate seamlessly with a page's design, not obliterate it. As a copywriter with a design background, I specialize in conceptual copywriting—visualizing imagery with text. The result is web copy and value propositions that customers can't resist.
• Home or Landing Pages: $150–$650
• Other Web Pages: $150–$500
• Taglines and Brand Names: prices vary
• CTA Copy and Ad Copy: $1.00–$1.50 per word
According to MailChimp, the average Open Rate for email marketing is 17.85%. My email marketing campaigns have Open Rates of 22%-35%. Are you ready to double your numbers?
Newsletters: $1.00 per word ($250 minimum) including design
I started Pagebreak to help small business websites compete with the big guys. No job is too small, nor too big, to handle.
Fees may vary.
• WordPress Website Design: $300 per page and up
• E-commerce or Booking Calendar Sites: from $3500 and up
I'm not just a storyteller. I adopt your brand's voice while considering the audience and platform. Then I craft a story that leads the reader to act.
One way I achieve this is through authoritative articles. These are more than just blogs. They're vehicles that drive conversions by showcasing your best features and expertise.
My Content Marketing Services always include:
• SEO best practices
• Natural sounding keywords and keyphrases
• Images or visual concepts
Authoritative Articles: $1.00 per word
Standard Blogs: $0.40-0.80 per word
Instructional Videos: $50 per minute
Video and Audio Scripts: $50-90 per page
Presentations/Speeches: $125 per page
Press Releases: $1.00 per word
IMPROVE LOCAL GOOGLE RANKING
To improve local Google ranking, you need a customized SEO Content Plan. My content marketing packages provide:
• Competitor research and content direction
• Live 20-minute consultation to discuss your goals
• 2 platforms managed 5 times a week. Choose from LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook.
Fee: $400 monthly; 6-month minimum
libero Nullam leo. vulputate, neque. risus eget commodo